Our adoption process is in depth for the safety of our animals. It is our job to find them the best forever home possible.
- We ask that you completely fill out an adoption application, including references. Please carefully review the Before You Adopt document.
- Carol Moon, our director, will call your references.
- We will schedule a home visit at your convenience to ensure there are no hazards in the home and that the space is suitable and safe for animals (mostly look for screens on windows and toxic plants)
- If everything checks out, the process could take anywhere from 2-14 days. The adoption fee is $125 per cat/kitten which covers vaccines and spaying/neutering. You will sign an Adoption Agreement and carefully review the After You Adopt document.
- Door to door cat delivery for your convenience!
If you have any questions please look at our FAQ page, contact us, or come visit on Saturday.